23 Series Mini In-line Filters: 6,000 PSI and flows up to 5 GPM
- Available in Aluminum (5K), 304 Stainless (6K) and 316 Stainless (6K)
- Flows up to 5 GPM o 150 SCFM
- Port Sizes Available in 1/2" and 3/4"
- 304 Stainless Steel Pleated Disc
- Various Micro Ratings Available from 2 to 300 Micron
- Ideal for Applications with Limited Space
- Economical Filters for Test Stands, Meters, Gauges, Relief Valves and Both Hydraulic & Pneumatic Systems
23 Series Mini In-Line Filters
Heavy equipment is what keeps most industrial companies and manufacturers in business — but only when it works. Commercial and industrial machines function more productively and efficiently when their fuel is clean and free of contamination, so companies using this equipment must keep up with industry standards of cleanliness. With in-line gas and oil filters, you can ensure that harmful contaminants are removed from your fluids before causing damage.
Let Chase Filters and Components help you protect your investments. Our state-of-the-art in-line gas and liquid filters are both durable and efficient, removing unwanted particles from fuel systems and safeguarding your most important equipment. With in-line filters, you can feel confident that your machines will run smoothly and be productive.
There are many different types of contaminants — such as dirt, scale, and rust — that can enter your gas and liquid systems undetected and potentially damage your equipment. The presence of these small particles can cause maintenance issues and disrupt the quality of your industrial operations without sufficient in-line filtration.
Our 23 Series mini in-line filters provide high-efficiency contaminant removal from many different systems. These filtration units come equipped with a 316 stainless steel pleated disc to provide cleanliness. This economical model works on meters, gauges, relief valves, and more for versatile filtration.
At Chase Filters and Components, we create in-line fuel filters to serve a wide range of industrial applications, such as:
- Production of chemicals and petrochemicals.
- Storage, processing, and transportation of gas and oil.
- Raw material processing.
- Power generation plant operation.
In-Line Filter Product Features
We make our 23 Series mini in-line filters with premium materials and incorporate a variety of features and options in their design:
- Port sizes of 1/2 inch and 3/4 inch
- 316 stainless steel pleated disc
- Flows up to 5 GPM and 150 SCFM
- Available in aluminum (5K) or 316 stainless (6k)
- Compact form factor for limited-space applications
- Many micron ratings available — ranges from 2 to 300 microns
- Economical design to suit test strands, meters, relief valves, gauges, and pneumatic and hydraulic systems
Benefits of In-Line Filters
In-line fuel filters such as the 23 Series provide a wide variety of benefits for machines used in industrial settings. These in-line filters purify oil and gas before it reaches valuable components in industrial systems eliminating the risk of damage. In-line gas and liquid filters also minimize maintenance costs, component replacement, repair cost, and downtime.
Purchase In-Line Fuel Filters at Chase Filters and Components
If you want an in-line filter that will get the job done right, Chase Filters and Components has got you covered. For over 30 years, we’ve provided the industrial market with a wide range of high-pressure filters.