Thank you for checking out our products
We offer a variety of high pressure filters for air, oxygen, gas, hydraulic fluid, engine lubricant, fuel, and water.
Hydraulic & Pneumatic
Hydraulic and Pneumatic Filters
Filters prevent dust, dirt and other contaminants from damaging vital components in hydraulic or pneumatic equipment. These filters keep the contaminants away from the system components, fluids and airways. Without the proper filtration, the damaging substances can invade a hydraulic or pneumatic system, leading to malfunctioning equipment, costly repairs and extensive downtime.
With over 30 years of industry experience, Chase Filters & Components is an industry leader in developing and manufacturing various filter types, including hydraulic and pneumatic filters. We offer off-the-shelf and custom filter solutions, from tank filters to in-line and spin-on filters. We also offer off-line system filters.
How Do Hydraulic and Pneumatic Filters Work?
Pneumatic and hydraulic systems have many similarities and use relatively the same filter styles. Both use pump actuators, valves for control and a medium to transmit mechanical energy. The most significant differences are the type of fluid or gas used for power and their application. Pneumatic systems use a compressible gas for power, while hydraulics uses an incompressible fluid.
Hydraulic and pneumatic filters block harmful contaminants by forcing the system’s fluid or gas through the filter element. The element traps harmful particles, preventing them from continuing to circulate and damaging the system’s essential components. Contaminants can range from water to dirt to chemicals.
These filters fit in various locations to trap contaminants at different intervals. They often work best in tandem before and after the pump, within the reservoir and in the return lines.
Types of Hydraulic and Pneumatic Filters We Offer
Hydraulic and pneumatic systems use filters everywhere, from automobiles and airplanes to manufacturing and chemical processing. Heavy equipment owners in agriculture and construction depend on hydraulic and pneumatic filters to keep their machines running in peak condition.
Some of the specific high-efficiency filter designs we supply include:
- In-line filters: We offer various in-line models for different equipment and systems to keep your system clean and ensure peak protection from contaminants like dirt, dust, sediments, metal shavings and rust.
- Tee-type filters: We provide tee-type filters for various system applications. These filters increase the life of your system’s pumps, regulators, valves and other components while reducing downtime and improving productivity.
- Tank filters: Our tank filters contain a reverse taper on the outside wall of the end caps to ensure a positive interlock with the epoxy, preventing disengagement in rough terrain vehicle applications.
- Spin-on filters: These popular filters have all the features you need to optimize system performance and extend your equipment’s life span. They install easily to block the entry of harmful contaminants that can your system’s performance.
- Filter discs: These discs consist of highly durable 316 stainless steel, ideal for tight spaces within the system where standard filters don’t fit. They work well in front of gauges, in manifolds, valves, regulators and other sensitive equipment.
Choosing Us as Your Hydraulic and Pneumatic Filter Manufacturer
Chase Filters & Components offers the most efficient, high-performance filters available for your application. Our customer service team has decades of technical experience helping customers in product selection and technical expertise. Contact us online today to learn more about how our filters can benefit your operation.