Filters serve various purposes in the agricultural industry, including preventing water pollution. Chase Filters and Components has 30 years of experience with fluid filters, and you can trust us to provide you with the best American-made filtration components on the market.
Filters Used for Agriculture
You can use many types of filters for your agriculture business. Here are brief descriptions of the agriculture industrial filters we offer at Chase Filters and Components.
The 11 Series Spin-On Filters feature a maximum operating pressure of 250 – PSI pounds per square inch and flow rates up to 70 gallons per minute. They remove fibers, sand, sediments and all the other contaminants from petroleum-based fluids. These agriculture filters ensure the fluids in your hydraulic equipment stay free of impurities. Series 11, installed easily with a spin-on motion, allows you to confirm keep your equipment running and lower maintenance costs. There will be real savings in reduced down time as your equipment will continue to operate without complications.
Some notable features of the 11 Series include:
- Elements that remove water and particulates
- High-performing micro-glass elements
- Return flows as high as 70 gallons per minute
- Suction flows as high as 25 gallons per minute
- Temperature range as high as 250 degrees Fahrenheit
- Port sizes between 1 and 1 1/2 NPT
- Bypass options ranging between NON-bypass and 50 PSID
- Gauges to read differential pressure
The 21 Series Mini In-Line Filter is are an economical option for agriculture applications, including meters, test stands, relief, gauges, valves, drain ports, along with all instrumentation in hydraulic systems and pneumatic systems. Series The 21 Series features stainless steel wire mesh discs, precision-pleated for increased filtration area and strength. This product is excellent for limited-space agriculture filter applications. At Chase Filters and Components, we only use high-quality materials and components to ensure your equipment stays in working order. Count on our products to keep your agriculture system running efficiently and avoid costly downtime and maintenance.
Some other notable features of the 21 Series include:
- Operating temperatures from minus 320 degrees to 550 degrees Fahrenheit
- 304 316 stainless steel pleated disc
- 304 stainless steel 1″ hex
- Special porting options
- Quick delivery with various end connections
The 31 Series In-Line Filter does an outstanding job removing harmful particles from agriculture equipment’s gas and oil streams, saving you from costly and timely repairs.
Some other notable features of the 31 Series include:
- It has a range of micron ratings, from 1 to 200 micron.
- It can operate at pressures as high as 6,000 PSI.
- It features stainless steel housing.
- It’s available in 303, 316 and 17-4PH stainless steel.
The 41 Series Mini Tee-Type Filter removes unwanted harmful particles, including dirt, scale and rust. This agriculture filter gives your equipment extra protection from contaminants such as oxidation, sludges, metal fragments, silica sand and so much more. This filter can operate at pressures as high as 10,000 PSI, has a broad range of micron ratings and comes equipped with 316 and 17-4PH stainless steel housings.
We offer our 51 Series T-Type filters at 6,000 PSI for stainless steel filters and 5,000 PSI for aluminum. These high-pressure filters separate and remove damaging contaminants from the fluid to ensure your systems operate as efficiently as possible. Contaminants removed by these filters include scale, rust and dirt, keeping your fluid contaminant-free.
The 51 Series T-Type filters boast a vast array of impressive features, which help the design achieve a high level of agriculture functionality and performance.
These agricultural filter features include:
- 316 or 303 stainless steel construction options
- Differential pressure indicator availability
- Bowl drain options
- A wide range of micron ratings
- Various O-ring possibilities for custom alternative fuel filter applications
Agriculture Filter Applications
Agriculture encompasses so many different areas, from fieldwork to food production plants. For each of these sectors, each filter has various applications.
Learn more about agriculture filter applications below.
If you run an elaborate agriculture irrigation system, you want to protect it. Using strainers to filter the impurities coming from your water source can help prevent your irrigation systems from becoming clogged and unusable.
For your farming vehicles such as tractors, skid steers and a combination of Series 11 and Series 51 will work best.
Processing Control Panels
There are so many moving parts in agriculture processing. Whether you are packaging, sorting or somewhere else in the process, Series 21, Series 51 and strainers will be your best bet.
For washing stations, you want to filter out all the impurities with an agriculture filter. Check out Series 21, Series 51 and strainers first to see if this option will work for you.
If you work in a test lab, you need to ensure no impurities can interfere with your outcomes. Series 21, Series 51 and strainers will help you get accurate results.
Food Production and Meat Processing Plants
To avoid making consumers sick, food products should be free of contaminants. Check out Series 21, Series 51 and strainers to see if these will work for your process.
Custom Filters for Agriculture Applications
If you don’t see an agriculture industrial filter that fits your specific needs, ask about our custom filters. We can tailor our products to fit your systems with nonstandard dimensions and older systems whose filters may no longer be in stock. Investing in a custom water filter, air filter, oil filter, fuel filter, hydraulic filter or a complete integrated custom filtration system can boost your agriculture systems’ efficiency and performance. Trust us to provide tools to keep your equipment functioning properly, with fewer contaminants and less risk of component failure, maintenance expense and downtime.
When you order from us, you’ll reap the following benefits.
- Convenient reordering: At Chase Filters and Components, we retain the files and plans for all custom projects, so your products will remain readily available when you need more.
- Short-run orders: If you only need a limited supply, we have the flexible production capacity to accommodate short-run orders, unlike many other manufacturing companies who will only produce an order of specific sizes to increase their profits.
- Specialty machining: With custom filters, you also gain access to specialty machining. For example, if you need custom-machined end caps, our team has the tools and capabilities that make specialty machining of these components quick and affordable.
Contact Chase Filters and Components for Agriculture Filters
When you purchase an industrial filter from Chase Filters and Components, you get many rewards. Eliminating contaminants from your fluids extends your equipment’s lifespan, reducing maintenance and repair costs in the long run. Our filters will save you money, maintain production levels and ensure system efficiency.
If you’re looking for products from one of the most respected filter manufacturers in the U.S., choose Chase Filters and Components. We have filters to suit all your industrial applications and a wide range of other high-pressure filters that can accommodate oil, oxygen, fuel, gas and more. We pride ourselves on our high quality, efficiency and excellent customer service. With over 30 years in the business, Chase Filters and Components will provide you with the best American-made filtration components on the market. Feel free to contact us for more information on our products or request assistance with choosing a filter.