43 Series Tee-Type Filters: 20,000 PSI and flows up to 7.5 GPM
- 20,000 PSI Rated Operating Pressure
- Flows up to 7.5 GPM & 210 SCFM
- 17-4 PH Stainless Steel Construction
- A Wide Range of Micron Ratings Available
- 1/4", 3/8" & 9/16" MP Ports
- SAE & NPT 10K / MP 20K
43 Series Tee-Type Filters
If you work in an industry that uses heavy equipment or machinery, you know the value of clean fluids. When aerospace, commercial or industrial systems use oil that is free of contaminants, they’re much more likely to deliver efficient operation, high productivity ratings and long service life. With industrial oil filters, you can keep your equipment’s fluids as pure as possible and minimize any contaminate -related complications.
At Chase Filters and Components, we have the tee-type filters you need to properly maintain your oil, gas or fuel, protecting your most valuable industrial equipment from downtime and costly maintenance. All of our filters are precision designed to ensure optimal efficiency and all of our filters are made from materials that are made in the USA.
High-Pressure Fuel Filters
Our 43 Series tee-type filters effectively remove harmful particles from your fuel, oil and gas systems, catching and containing dirt, rust, scale and more. By eliminating these contaminants, our filters ensure that your equipment will run smoothly and operate at full capacity.
Oil and gas filters like the 43 Series serve in a variety of applications, such as:
- Oil and gas.
- Pharmaceutical and medical.
- Refinery operations.
- Amine and sulfur recovery.
- Chemical processing.
- Condensate dewatering.
- Processing raw materials.
- Producing chemical and petrochemical products.
- Preserving equipment in power generation plants.
- Processing, storing, transporting and exploring oil and gas.
Tee-Type Filter Product Features
At Chase Filters and Components, we pride ourselves on high-quality products with high-efficiency elements and the 43 Series filter is no exception. This tee-type filter offers numerous product features and configuration options, including:
- Flows up to 7.5 GPM and 210 SCFM.
- 1/4-inch, 3/8-inch and 9/16-inch MP & HP ports.
- SAE and NPT 10K / MP 20K compatibility.
- Operating pressure of 20,000 PSI.
- 316 SS & 17-4 PH stainless steel construction.
- Multiple available micron ratings.
Applications of Industrial Oil Filters
Industrial oil and gas filters serve many industrial markets, making our 43 Series tee-type filter valuable in:
- Alternate Fuels
- Aviation Ground Support
- Industrial Automation
- Industrial Equipment
- Lubrication Fluids
- Military Ship Board
- Oil Field Services
- Pulp and Paper
- Power Generation
- Power Unit
- Test Stand Builders
- Plastic industries
- Food and beverage enterprises
Buy a High-Pressure Filter at Chase Filters and Components Today
If you need a capable, efficient industrial oil filter, Chase Filters and Components can deliver. We offer a wide range of premium American-made filtration products, including oxygen, oil, gas and fuel filters. Our skilled design engineers have provided high-quality assistance and excellent customer service to our clients for over three decades.
With great products, quick turnaround and we do everything we can to support your operations. For more information on our high-pressure filters, just complete our online contact form. One of our representatives will provide a quick, courteous response.