52 Series T-Type Filters: 20,000 PSI and flows up to 24 GPM
- Available in 303, 316 Stainless (10K) and 17-4 PH Stainless (20K)
- Flows up to 24 GPM or 1,200 SCFM
- Various Micron Ratings Ranging from .1 to 150
- Available in Stainless Steel, Micro Glass and Porous Sintered Stainless Steel
- Port Sizes Range from 1/4” to 3/4” FNPT (10K only) and 1/4” to 3/4” MP Port and HP Ports
52 Series T-Type Filters
If you own or operate industrial equipment, you know how important it is to have an adequate supply of clean fluid. With high-pressure fluid filters, you can ensure that your system always runs at full capacity. These t-type filters remove harmful contaminants from the system to keep your system running efficiently. Some of the common contaminants that can attack your components and system are oxidation, silica sand, sludges, solids, metal fragments, fibers from wood, cardboard, paper, rags, and elastomer contaminates from o-rings and seals.
It is an established fact that particulate contamination and water in hydraulic fluids can have serious adverse effects on the fluids’ physical and chemical properties. The loss of crucial fluid properties, which are central to useful service life, can result in inefficient system performance and accelerated mechanical and chemical wear processes which leads to increased downtime and expense.
At Chase Filters and Components, we have the high-quality industrial, hydraulic, air and the gas filters you need to keep your equipment running efficiently.
You can remove tiny, undesirable contaminants like particles of water, dirt, rust, and scale from your fluid supply with the 52 Series t-type high-pressure filter. With a variety of element material options like stainless steel, fiber metal felt and micro-glass along with a wide range of port sizes, you can customize your 52 Series filter to your to meet your requirements.
Our high-pressure filters serve a wide range of industries and uses, such as:
- Alternate Fuels
- Aviation Ground Support
- Industrial Automation
- Industrial Equipment
- Lubrication Fluids
- Military Shipboard
- Oil Field Services
- Power Generation
- Power Unit
- Pulp and Paper
- Test Stand Builders
With our 52 Series t-type filters, you can reduce downtime and maintenance costs and keep your system running efficiently even at pressures up to 20,000 – PSI.
52 Series High-Pressure Filters Feature
The 52 Series industrial oil filter comes with a range of intricate product features and configuration options:
- Micron ratings from 0.1 to 150
- Housing offered in 17-4 PH stainless (20K) and 303 or 316 stainless (10K)
- Flows ranging up to 24 GPM or 1,200 SCFM
- Port size availability from 1/4 to 3/4 inch FNPT (10K only) with 1/4 inch to 3/4 inch MP Port and HP Ports
- Elements available in stainless steel, porous sintered stainless steel, fiber metal felt and micro-glass
Buy High-Pressure Industrial Filters at Chase Filters and Components
At Chase Filters and Components, we’ll help you find the filter that best suits your application and requirements. With our high-value products and excellent customer service, we’re here to help you maximize uptime and keep your equipment running at its best.